Rice is consumed by most of the people as the most preferred food item. They consume it as part of their daily meal. Our company, Shrilal Mahal Group
is engaged in the dealing of a wide variety of rice. We are chief exporter
of 1121 Basmati Rice, Sona Masouri Rice, Extra Long Grain Rice, Brown Rice
and a lot more. We source all our offered items from the renowned vendors of the market and deliver only the premium quality rice into the market. Most the housewives, chefs and food experts use our offered range of rice for preparing their delicious dishes. The taste and aroma that our rice provide after cooking is just magnificent, people would love to it consume it again and again. Quality Control
By delivering the best in class quality rice to our customers residing both in and outside India, we have established a renowned position in the market. Since are establishment, we are committed to deliver only the supreme quality rice, nothing else to our valuable clients. The member of our quality assurance team help us in doing so, they examine all the offered items on several parameters and ensure that every product of our collection is upto the mark. Also we deliver only those variety of rice whose standard is approved by our team of experts. The packaging in which our offered rice are packed protect the rice from external moisture, dust & dirt and keep the rice fresh and hygienic. Processing of Rice
The consumption of paddy in its raw form is not a healthy option. To make it fit for consumption it is mandatory to remove all the husk and hull under which the main edible seed resides. The step by step process of milling of rice consist of:
- Pre-Cleaning- The first step includes the refining of paddy from dirt, dust, particles of uneven sizes, etc. The benefit of doing this refining is that it expand the the seed's oil producing capacity.
- De-stoning- In this method small stones and other such elements are removed from the previously cleaned paddy.
- Husk Separation: In this process the unhusked paddy is separated from the unwanted husks.
- Paddy Separation- The unhusked paddy is separated from brown rice.
- Whitening- The brown is cleaned for keeping it free from different kind of germs and layers of bran. The conversion to white rice from brown one is done very effectively in this process.
- Polishing- To provide a shiny and appealing look to these edible seeds, they are polished so that all the particles of bran can be removed completely.
- Length Grading- Large size kernels are segregated from the smaller one and are stored in separate containers.
- Weighing and bagging- The finally processed rice are packed in different size bags. Each bag contains a fix quantity of rice, the packing is done after properly weighing the rice.
"We are accepting minimum order of 5 Ton quantity."